Helping families create lasting wealth without the negative side effects.
Offers you the opportunity to feel more confident about your future, peace of mind about their future, and access proven concepts, tools, and information to enjoy the satisfaction from knowing you can provide a financial advantage for your grandchildren’s descendants. Complete the application to apply for membership today.
- Take the Wealth Risk Assessment to discover the specific conditions that threaten your family’s future.
- Schedule your Initial Strategy Session to discuss your desired outcome and create your customized strategic plan.
- Participate in remaining 2020-2021 Education labs (September 2020- May 2021).
- Participate in 2021-2022 Mastermind Leadership Peer Group Program.
- Receive the monthly activity guide for practical application of Legacy Planning tools.
Wealth Risk Assessment:
It only takes a few minutes to discover hidden risks that threaten your family and your wealth. The Wealth Risk Assessment only takes a few minutes to complete. Once you know the risks, we can help you craft a plan to prevent the damage before it happens.
Initial Strategy Session:
Once you recognize the risk, you can take action to prevent the damage before it occurs. During your 90-minute Strategy Session, we will reviews your risks, identify your most important goals and create a custom strategic plan to implement. By the end of the session you will have a prioritized plan of action to protect your family’s future.
2020-2021 Education Labs September – May
(1st Tuesday @ 3:00 PM CST):
To protect our member’s safety, the 2020-2021 Educational labs are being presented by webinar. Labs are scheduled on the first Tuesday of the month from September, 2020 through May 2021, from 3:00 to 4:30 PM CST. Lab dates are September 17, 2020, October 6, 2020, November 3, 2020, December 1, 2020, January 5, 2021, February 2, 2021, March 2, 2021, April 6, 2021, and May 4, 2021. Our theme this year is “Getting Started.” Educational labs focus on three major areas: communication and trust, preparing heirs and family mission statements. Click here to see Education Lab topics and presenters.
2021-2022 Mastermind Leadership Peer Group Program
The Mastermind Leadership Peer Group Program offers time to connect with like-minded business families and share ideas about specific concepts to implement. Each month, we will focus on a different “Power” so that by the end of the program, members have built a foundation for a better future for their family.
Mastermind meetings are scheduled on the first Tuesday of the month from September 2021 through May 2022 from 3:00 to 4:30 PM CST. See meeting information below:
- September 7th: Harnessing the Power of Abundance
- October 5th: Harnessing the Power of Enough
- November 2nd: Harnessing the Power of Preparation
- December7th: Harnessing the Power of Purpose
- January 4th: Harnessing the Power of Family Harmony
- February 1st: Harnessing the Power of Ambition
- March 1st: Harnessing the Power of Guiding Principles
- April 5th: Harnessing the Power of Structure
- May 3rd: Harnessing the Power of Sustainable Wealth
Receive the Monthly Activity Guide:
Legacy Planning is a process. When done well, it can be an enjoyable, entertaining and enriching experience for the entire family. NTFEC members receive the Legacy Builder Blueprint, a monthly activity guide filled with bite-size nuggets of new information, resource recommendations, and practical activities that are fun to do with your family.
Complete the application to apply for NTFEC Membership today.