Helping families create lasting wealth without the negative side effects.
Offers you the opportunity to feel more confident about your future, peace of mind about your family’s future, and access proven concepts, tools, and information to enjoy the satisfaction from knowing you can provide a financial advantage for your grandchildren’s descendants. Complete the application to apply for membership today.
- Take the Wealth Risk Assessment to discover the specific conditions that threaten your family’s future.
- Schedule your Initial Strategy Session to discuss your desired outcome and create your customized strategic plan.
- Reserve time on your calendar to participate in 2021-2022 monthly educational labs (September through May).
- Receive the monthly activity guide for practical application of Legacy Planning tools.
Wealth Risk Assessment:
It only takes a few minutes to discover hidden risks that threaten your family and your wealth. The Wealth Risk Assessment only takes a few minutes to complete. Once you know the risks, we can help you craft a plan to prevent the damage before it happens.
Initial Strategy Session:
When you know the risks you can take appropriate action to prevent the damage before it occurs. During your 90-minute Strategy Session, we will reviews your personal risks, identify your desired outcome and create a custom strategic plan to implement. By the end of the session you will have a prioritized plan of action to protect your family’s future.
2021-2022 Education Labs (September – May)
1st Tuesday @ 3:00 PM Central Time Zone
Labs are scheduled on the first Tuesday of the month from September, 2020 through May 2021, from 3:00 to 4:30 PM CST. Lab dates are September 17, 2020, October 6, 2020, November 3, 2020, December 1, 2020, January 5, 2021, February 2, 2021, March 2, 2021, April 6, 2021, and May 4, 2021. Our theme this year is “Getting Started.” Educational labs focus on three major areas: communication and trust, preparing heirs and family mission statements.
- September 7th: Mantle of Leadership-Create a vision for the next 100 years
- October 5th: Personal Legacy Plan-Feel confident about paying for health care while maintaining quality of life
- November 2nd: Personal Emergency Planning-Be prepared for life events to minimize impact
- December7th: Stewardship Planning-Define your wealth’s purpose for maximum impact
- January 4th: Family Harmony Plan-Preserve family relationships with a communication and conflict resolution plan
- February 1st: Prepare Next Generation-Provide them with the skills and confidence to “handle anything.”
- March 1st: Scalable Wealth Plan-Increase wealth to meet increased family size from generational rabbit” effect
- April 5th: Guiding Principles-Establish guidelines for future generations to create, manage, and protect wealth
- May 3rd: Board of Directors-Create a brain trust for your family by creating a fractional Family Office
Receive the Monthly Activity Guide:
Legacy Planning is a process. When done well, it can be an enjoyable, entertaining and enriching experience for the entire family. NTFEC members receive the Legacy Builder Blueprint, a monthly activity guide filled with bite-size nuggets of new information, resource recommendations, and practical activities that are fun to do with your family.
Complete the application to apply for NTFEC Membership today.